Sunday, April 11, 2010

Boogeyman FINISHED (or abandoned)


I finally finished the render of "Boogeyman" (ok, it's been done a few days now, but pregnant wifey needs tender loving care from her patient and loving hubby), and finally got a chance to put the final touches on it. I didn't use radiosity, but I did use global illumination. In Photoshop, I added a blurred reflection in the window, adjusted shadows, enhanced the door, added light spots, small vignette, some blurring, a little grunge around the frame, small bit of warm mist from 55mm, then topped it all off with a small bit of fish-eye distortion. Total Photoshop time was around 1 hour. Not much when you consider I've put about 1 month into the modeling and texturing for everything (yeesh!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your pregnant wife huh? What about all the taking care of you I have done? All those dinners I have cooked? Cleaning up your computer junk that is strung through the house everyday... Taking care of your pregnant wife.. hmph

April 11, 2010 at 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home