Thursday, February 4, 2010

Updates... sad news...

Well, as you can see I havn't posted in awhile. As many of you know I learned a hard lesson in life - some people are just evil, and I should never leave a camera bag in my car. Yep, stolen. Whether I left the door unlocked, didn't close it all the way, I'll never know. All I know is that when Christina asked me about leaving the door open, my heart began to race, and I felt a little more cynical of the human conscience after that moment. I lost my camera, all my flashes, my filters, everything - but they did leave the bag of backdrop equipment (mostly DIY stuff). So, until I start saving up more $$$ for new equipment, 3d is my main venue of artistic expression.

I found a 3d level editor, named DELed (www.delgine.com) that's now free, and it makes building standard levels much easier than Bryce or other programs. And it supports exporting to .obj which makes things even easier. Best of all, it has its own built in renderer so I can easily check my progress. Hopefully I'll finish with my newest scene soon, so I can share it with you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home